kit order - new elite style. order window closes Jan 30th

sally

20:56 Tue, 24 Jan 2017

I am putting in an order for the race team, but if club members want to order some of the new kit then now is the time.
http://godfrey.co.uk/club/beestoncc-race-team

The elite kit is much lighter and errr snug of fit! It is at least a size smaller than the standard racefit kit.
Call into Godfreys to try it on, they have now moved to Mundella road.
Or I have a medium jersey and bib shorts for people to try, should get the large jersey and bib shorts by end of weekend (its being tested by a racer)

sally

I can get the order window extended if people want to try the kit on before they buy.

sally

Is the "elite" kit just a different cut, or is it also a different material from the normal stuff? And if it's a different material, are we planning to do normal (non-sponsored) club jerseys in it at any point?

Hate to think how snug those are if they're "at least a size smaller" than the existing jerseys too. The race fit ones were pretty damn tight already...

richard_a

21:08 Tue, 24 Jan 2017

It is different material, much lighter , shiny, stretchy and got the logos on.

Snug is necessary for aero!

There will be a kit order for standard club non logo kit at some point. Committee meeting next week. Usually we wait for several people to request kit so get economy of scale on the order.

sally

21:15 Tue, 24 Jan 2017

I would certainly be interested. Will need to try for size and inspect the goods to see if they are worth the outlay

Rob M

9:28 Wed, 25 Jan 2017

You can email dave@godfrey.co.uk to arrange to drop in at factory to try kit on.
I only have a medium jersey and bib shorts at moment. Hope to get the large size at weekend.
You are likely to be a large Rob- unless you seriously overdid it on the mince pies 😳

sally

7:16 Fri, 27 Jan 2017

I think you might be being generous/kind with Large!

If we are having an order window for the ordinary club kit I will give him a call.

Rob M

10:10 Fri, 27 Jan 2017

I have some standard club kit of various sizes too, if you want to come and have a try on, let us know!

sally

18:19 Fri, 27 Jan 2017

I already have a set of club kit, I was just considering an upgrade as my club fit jersey is now too big and I hate the standard bib shorts with a passion.

Rob M

19:30 Fri, 27 Jan 2017

I already have a set of club kit, I was just considering an upgrade as my club fit jersey is now too big and I hate the standard bib shorts with a passion.

Rob M

19:30 Fri, 27 Jan 2017

Feeling you pain Rob! The elite are much better quality. Treat yourself and do some time trials or racing :)

sally

17:23 Sun, 29 Jan 2017

Have you put the order in already Sally? My club jersey isn't the best fit, considering a TT skinsuit too 🤔

PeteR

0:35 Sat, 4 Feb 2017

Sally, does it look like we will be having an order window for club kit in the near future?
I know it's not really your department but as you are "on the inside" you might know.

Rob M

18:36 Fri, 3 Mar 2017

it depends if there is enough demand to get the next level of discount and everyone orders at once.
Can order at any time.

sally

22:06 Fri, 3 Mar 2017

Hi, I missed the last window. Would like to order a couple of things.

Jonathan H

15:23 Sat, 4 Mar 2017

Hi, I missed the order window too. Is there any more interest for a club order?

Stephen T

7:38 Mon, 13 Mar 2017

Could rustle one up. Want to try their water repellent leg warmer things!

sally

17:51 Tue, 14 Mar 2017

Please can you put me down for one of their elite tops in a medium please - or do I just place an order when you give us the nod?

grayble

7:52 Thu, 16 Mar 2017

I will sort out an order window next week.
Will need to check if need separate one for race kit which has logos on..

sally

13:03 Fri, 17 Mar 2017

I would like logos if possible please

grayble

6:17 Sat, 18 Mar 2017

Login to Comment

All General Discussions

Upcoming Rides/Events

Weds Development Chaingang

marke 7:30 PM Wed, 20 Sep

MTB or Cyclocross Ride

robtop 6:45 PM Thu, 21 Sep