Track Bike Saddle Garmin Mount

will

12:52 Mon, 26 Jun 2017

I've designed a Garmin mount that fixes to the rear of the saddle rails to neatly keep it out of the way for use on track where you're not allowed to see your computer. I've done a version that fits my Cinelli saddle and one that fits most Fizik saddles, they should both fit other brands too but if anyone wants one for a saddle they don't fit I can easily make alterations.

I'm ordering a few at a time and selling them through ebay for 16+postage but thought I'd see if any club members would want one. If people let me know I can add them to the next batch I order and I'll only ask 12 each. I have examples to use to test fit, if there are fitting issues I want to create a variety of options to cover as many saddles as possible so I can take some measurements and create a new version.

I'm getting them 3D printed in black for the ebay sales but they can be done in quite a variety of colours so let me know if you would like something different. I'll provide the correct zip ties to fit them too in either black or white.

will

12:52 Mon, 26 Jun 2017

will

12:53 Mon, 26 Jun 2017

will

12:53 Mon, 26 Jun 2017

Looks good Will. I would be interested in taking one. I have a Barelli saddle at the moment (came with Moda bike). How can you check if it will fit?

Colin S

14:51 Mon, 26 Jun 2017

Cheers Colin. I know the Cinelli one fits Barelli as Chris has one on his track Moda bike.

will

15:48 Mon, 26 Jun 2017

Good skills!

Ant

16:02 Mon, 26 Jun 2017

Oh, good work, that looks awesome! I definitely want one of those.

I'd been thinking about cobbling something together from various parts, but this would be so much better. Currently I fit my computer to the underneath of my stem, but I'm not sure you're supposed to do that...

Please put me down for one that fits a Fizik saddle! Cheers :)

Adrian O

12:23 Tue, 27 Jun 2017

No problem, do you have a 25? If you only need to fit one of those I have one free, otherwise you need the angled one for bigger devices.

will

13:46 Tue, 27 Jun 2017

will

13:48 Tue, 27 Jun 2017

I've got a 500, so probably the bigger one please...

Adrian O

11:23 Sat, 1 Jul 2017

Cool, when do you want it?

will

14:44 Sun, 2 Jul 2017

Whenever, no rush at all - happy to wait until you have a batch to get printed if that's easier.

Adrian O

20:04 Sun, 2 Jul 2017

i'll have one from you Will ! great work.

Phil G

21:32 Sun, 23 Jul 2017

Cheers Phil, what saddle do you have?

Adrian, I have a Fizik one spare at the moment, I know it fits an Antares and Arione but not the Aliante or 00 models.

will

8:50 Mon, 24 Jul 2017

I need to make another order to print stock for eBay, if anyone wants one and thinks the two I already have won't fit their saddle get in touch quick and I can draw up a new fitment!

will

11:50 Sun, 30 Jul 2017

Sorry Will -- have been away and missed your question last week!

I think I have an Aliante on the track bike, but I will have to check. I get confused about which Fizik saddle is which...

I'll check as soon as I get home.

Adrian O

9:43 Tue, 1 Aug 2017

Cool, if it's the Aliante can I get some measurements off you to make a new mount? Scoth has one too but his bike lives at the velodrome so it's difficult to get them.

will

12:59 Tue, 1 Aug 2017

Yes, you definitely can get some measurements -- it's an Aliante 'delta' by the looks of things...

I'll take some measurements later and email them over to you if you like?

Adrian O

17:57 Tue, 1 Aug 2017

That would be great thanks, the picture below shows the two dimensions I need, if you have some 24mm wide masking tape to wrap around the rails that's the easiest way.

will

8:42 Wed, 2 Aug 2017

will

8:44 Wed, 2 Aug 2017

I make it 57mm at the top, and 46mm at the bottom...

Adrian O

20:40 Thu, 3 Aug 2017

Adrian, if you could print out this template, sizing the image to the width written on it, and then cut out and fold it as below you should be able to test it against your rails.

will

21:27 Wed, 9 Aug 2017

will

21:28 Wed, 9 Aug 2017

Login to Comment

All For Sale/Wanted