Mountain Biking

robtop

21:59 Fri, 1 Dec 2017

Now we’ve got some nice new mountain bike jerseys would be good to get some more people out on their mountain bikes. We’ve tended to organise these on what’s app so if you want to join the group I’ve included a link below
https://chat.whatsapp.com/4f1MpRXm4TnDF1mv4JjHV9

Will also try to remember to post these up as well. Tend to be on a Thursday but this is flexible and in the region of 15-25 miles. You will definitely need decent lights

robtop

21:59 Fri, 1 Dec 2017

Is there any chance of doing some rides on Sunday mornings, we could surely get a bigger group on the weekends, the more people there are on these rides the more fun it is. Lots of guys have got the mtb jersey now, so a group photo on mountain bikes would look great. :)

Phil S

8:58 Sat, 2 Dec 2017

Yep happy to ride whenever we can get some people together, any ideas for times or routes post something up and we can hopefully get something going a bit more regularly

robtop

10:46 Sat, 2 Dec 2017

I dont know the area at all to be fair, as I've not been living here that long, if anybody knows some routes like cannock or sherwood, maybe go for a few hours. Possibly drive over and ride the singletrack and a cafe stop.

Phil S

11:48 Sat, 2 Dec 2017

Login to Comment

All General Discussions