Hilly Night

richard_a

10:36 Wed, 18 Apr 2018

Moving this here because the ride thread has vanished into "past rides"...

Is there any interest in carrying on with Hilly Night next Tuesday? Traditionally we don't run Hilly Night once the time-trial season starts, and I'm a bit uncomfortable posting a regular ride that clashes with the club TT. However, we had a good turnout last night, and I don't think there were many TTers in the group, so I'm tempted to keep it going for a while.

Please post here if you're interested in riding Hilly Night for the next few Tuesdays. It won't run all summer, but if there are enough people who want to ride it I'm happy to keep posting it for at least a few more weeks.

[Hilly Night will return as usual in mid-August, once the TT season ends, and run until the clocks change and/or the weather gets too bad. After that the Tuesday evening "fast" ride switches back to Code Red for the winter.]

richard_a

10:36 Wed, 18 Apr 2018

Why don't you do it on a Monday instead so you can run it all summer? You might attract riders that want to do both TTs and hilly nights.

Jim7

11:43 Wed, 18 Apr 2018

Could do, but someone else would need to organise it - for a combination of work/domestic reasons I'm not available on Mondays.

richard_a

12:29 Wed, 18 Apr 2018

Hi Rich, I should be getting back into things from next week (24th April), so should be able to join you (and maybe Kitey?).

Sparky

21:46 Wed, 18 Apr 2018

I am keen to ride both (not on the same night obviously!), will likely alternate weeks, if it stays on Tuesday.

Ant

9:40 Thu, 19 Apr 2018

Are you planning on going out tomorrow Rich? I would be keen to join

Sam A

16:54 Mon, 30 Apr 2018

I've been in bed with cold/flu over the weekend, so I won't be riding. Feel free to post it up if you want to ride though, sure you'll get a few takers.
(Go to last week's ride page and hit "copy".)

richard_a

17:57 Mon, 30 Apr 2018

Sorry to hear you're not well Rich. Plans have changed so can't ride tonight anyway.

Sam A

9:02 Tue, 1 May 2018

Im going to do hill night tonight I think. Be good to get a few out

Phil G

12:40 Tue, 1 May 2018

Anyone fancy a hilly night tomorrow? I'd rather do hills than TT...

Mike H

21:43 Mon, 7 May 2018

I can't make it tonight, but if you post up the ride I'm sure you'll get a few takers.

richard_a

11:15 Tue, 8 May 2018

Login to Comment

All General Discussions

Upcoming Rides/Events

Beeston 10 mile Time Trial

richardb 6:45 PM Tue, 22 May

Hilly Night

richard_a 7:00 PM Tue, 22 May

Chaingang

richardb 7:30 PM Wed, 23 May

Track time anyone