Important CX update - must read for all riders
For the fast approaching season NDCXL have implemented measures that will limit the number of riders in all categories.
The aim is to ensure that riders from League affiliated clubs are unaffected; the reduction coming from the number of riders from clubs that aren’t affiliated. In view of this Beeston CC riders won’t be affected but there are a few hoops to jump through:
- Rider numbers for each race category are now strictly limited. Numbers for each category are listed here: https://goo.gl/k8r1Yf
- Under 9 and Under 12 races are now online entry only
- All riders who are members of affiliated clubs that want to be eligible for league points must individually affiliate with the League before they can enter races. Affiliation is via the BC system and costs £1 (+£1 BC admin fee) per rider per season. Go to: https://goo.gl/45GGta
- Online entry for affiliated league riders will open four weeks before the closure date
- Online entry for non-affiliated league riders will open one week before the closure date
- If you don’t register for individual league affiliation then you are still entitled to enter once the “open” entry period begins but you will not be eligible for league points.
Enter early! The entire system is based on first come, first served.
Posted: 14/08/2017 By: .John McCay